About Me

My photo
i am a girl who you never be , 17 yowwww . ipoh perak

New school ^^

Hellooo everyone :)



Okayy , this is my new school :) SM Sains Raja Tun Azlan Shah . Aku baru je stay kat sekolah ni 3 4 hari macam tuuu . so , my comment . Okay laaaaaaaa :) Semua nya macam friendly . Just tak dapat kawan banyak banyak lagiii . Biasala budak baru kannn kannn ? anyway , i really miss my old school Bainun ;( seriouslyyyyyy . Dulu susah sangat nak mengaku sayang sekolahhh . But now i really miss , love n bagai bagaii kat Bainunnnn :') haha . sweet right ? mmmm , mana boleh turn back kan ? so , i'll try my best ! support me yaaaa . the most important is my study . i really want to achieve my dream . seriouslyyyy . * waaa semangat tak ? ^^ Lastly , to my friends good luck in your new school , and those who stay in Bainun , bersyukur lah andaaaa :) just keep study . school is not important . the most important is your commitment in your study , goo kawan gooooo >< i'll keep our memories , i'll never forget it . meloveyou all 

No comments:

Post a Comment